Monday 7 July 2008



Today I have entered a Wightbay Team into The Wight Challenge. The Wight Challenge is on the 20th September 2008. It involves a 20 mile cycle followed by a 8 mile run, finishing with 3 mile open canoeing. I have recruited the best people I know to join me in this challenge.

Team Members:

Kate Kidger 24 years of age. Kate is a hard core tri-athlete. She is one of the best in Britian (in her age group) winning many a race this year.

Joe Kidger 28 years of age. Joe has represented England in the Common Wealth Games. Now he has excepted the challenge to represent Wightbay in The Wight Challenge.



The only problem we have here is that I am the third member of the team. This means a lot of training from now until the 20th of September. Wish me luck!

No comments:

 

website tracking statistics