Thursday 16 October 2008


I have been told to look ahead and start planning for Christmas. I was shocked to see Christmas decorations for sale in shops etc. It hasn't even been Halloween yet! I am sure the build up for Christmas is getting earlier and earlier this year. However I have learnt in the advertising world you have to start preparing early. For the last couple of days I have been preparing The Wightbay Christmas Newsletter. This will be sent to all 25,000 users. It will incorporate Discounts, Offers, and Games, Gift ideas, Wightbay News, Competitions and more. It will be the Wightbay user's Guide to Christmas.

If you are a local business that believes you would benefit from being included on this Newsletter please don't hesitate to call Paul on 0845 121 0219

No comments:

 

website tracking statistics