Wednesday 21 May 2008

After my comments yesterday regarding FREECYCLE etc. I noticed this post on another blog, it's extracted from a conversation about freecycle.org...

It is pretty depressing going to the tip and seeing what is being thrown away to landfill. I think that the idea behind Freecycle is excellent. It’s just the way that they force you to get a Yahoo email address and mess you about that’s wrong.Recently I rediscovered “Wightbay” and bought an excellent child seat for the car and sold a washing machine within a few hours. That really is recycling! http://wighteye.wordpress.com/2007/06/08/goingpalegreen/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who resents having to join "Yahoo" before being "accepted" on the Freecycle site. After I criticized the site for this, they stopped me joining!

 

website tracking statistics