Tuesday 13 May 2008

I had an idea to start a blog… I want you (the average Wightbay user) to know the goings on behind the site...

Todays Task – Create a blog

This task sounded very easy and straight forward. However as you will begin to learn nothing is easy and straight forward when I am involved. I was horrified when I finally got onto blog spot and realised the complexity of the idea. The trouble with me is I don’t have patience to read instructions so I went at it like a bull in a china shop. A few smashes and crashes but we got there in the end.

News of the Day – Radio Appearance

I had a phone call today from a lovely lady wanting me to speak on the radio about Wightbay. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I HATE PUBLIC SPEAKING. I looked around the office for someone I could get to stand in my shoes. Nobody stepped forward in fact I received a lot of giggles and points of the finger. Tune in around 6:00pm - 6:20 tomorrow...

No comments:

 

website tracking statistics