Friday 20 June 2008


I had a bit of a disaster today with regards to the order of car stickers. I was really please to see the order of car stickers on my desk this morning. I ran over to a window to try them out, but to my great disappointment, I found when I stuck the car sticker onto the glass, a dark grey smudge appeared on the sticker preventing anyone seeing the design. So I am now looking for another company which creates car stickers.
I came across a site http://www.brownbook.net/. I love the concept it’s like a Wikipedia of the directory world you can add, edit and place reviews about any type of business. The power is in our hands! I can now warn others about my terrible car stickers. I was also thinking that maybe we could look into having a brownbook type directory just for the Isle of Wight.

Can any one recommend an Isle of Wight Printer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodie - I like your idea of car stickers. Have you tried ESP signs of Wootton? They done the vinyls on my Plaza Ice Cream Vans and I am very happy with them . I'm sure they can help. Regards, Gary
The Plaza Ice Cream Parlour, Cowes.
www.theplazaices.co.uk

 

website tracking statistics