Thursday 5 June 2008

Thursday is the best day of the week!

This morning I woke up at 5:00am, I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to get up and go. I went to the bakers as I usually do but I was disappointed to see they weren't open at 5:50. So I decided to head into work. I got to work at 7:00am ready for a hard days work. It is now 2:00pm and I am feeling really really tired. What has happened to my body clock?

Any how, I am very excited as the order, of Wightbay t-shirts are due to be delivered tomorrow morning! I have listened to the comments on the t-shirt designs on a previous post, and hope you will all be pleased.

Thanks to all of you who are taking part in the national recycling week. Some one has even posted up their pet for recycling and now in the draw for the paper thin wallet. http://www.wightbay.com/XCClassifieds/CPViewItem.asp?ID=247672 I think this deserves a Wightbay T-shirt!

No comments:

 

website tracking statistics