Friday 27 June 2008

I have had a very stressful week! I have been very busy with many things going on. The one thing that has stressed me out the most is finding that Trade advertisers are not choosing trade from the drop down options when placing an advert. This then defeats the whole filtering system I have developed in order for the user to be able to filter between private and trade.

I am disappointed as we provide this service completely free and the majority of traders are not following the site rules. I have had no option but to inform my moderator to delete adverts that aren't complying with the site rules. You will have 24 hours which will give you the chance to edit your adverts and list as trade, failure to do so will result in complete removal from the site.

No comments:

 

website tracking statistics